It’s Friday, and so it’s time for another News Roundtable.
We’ll look back at the news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors, and news watchers.
This week we’re looking at the major stories from the election:
- Portland voted for three tax measures that could add up to $850 per household
- The looming fiscal cliff, and pledges of bipartisanship
- What the election means for the future of both major parties
What was the major news of the week for you?
- Jack Ohman: Former editorial cartoonist The Oregonian
- Barbara Dudley: Senior policy advisor for the Working Families Party of Oregon
- Jim Pasero: Principal for public affairs company Third Century Solutions