It’s Friday, and so it’s time for another “News Roundtable.”
We’ll look back at the news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors, and news watchers. We’ll look at some of the stories that we didn’t cover, and push forward some of the stories we already dug into.
This week we’re looking at:
- Mitt Romney’s comments on the 47 percenters
- The marijuana busts in Southern and Eastern Oregon
- The Portland City Council’s vote to oppose coal trains
What was the major news of the week for you?
- Jack Ohman: Syndicated editorial cartoonist based at The Oregonian
- Jim Pasero: Principal for public affairs company Third Century Solutions
More Think Out Loud
OPB | Feb. 22, 2017