It’s Friday, and so it’s time for another news roundtable, our chance to review the big news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors and news watchers.
This week we are discussing:
- A hearing on gun control bills in Salem
- More money going to Portland’s Eastside streetcar
- A judge’s ruling removing the age restriction on the morning after pill
- Possible changes to Oregon sentencing laws.
What stories are you following this week?
- Jack Roberts: Executive Director of Lane Metro Partnership in Eugene
- Barbara Dudley: Senior policy adviser of the Oregon Working Families Party and adjunct assistant professor at Portland State University
- Janie Har: Political reporter for The Oregonian
More Think Out Loud
OPB | Feb. 22, 2017