This week, we’re hosting a Thursday edition of news roundtable, our chance to review the big news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors and news watchers.
- Governor Kitzhaber signed a bill authorizing funding for the Columbia River Crossing
- D.C. deliberated over federal funding, as House Republicans release their budget
- The Republican Dorchester Conference took place and a new chair was named for the Democratic party — prompting questions about the futures of both parties in Oregon
What stories are you following this week?
- Jack Roberts: Executive Director of Lane Metro Partnership in Eugene
- Naseem Rakha: Journalist and author
- Steve Forrester: Editor and publisher of the Daily Astorian. President and CEO of EO Media Group