President Obama delivered an anticipated climate change speech today where he outlined tough new policies to reduce carbon emissions.
- Direct the EPA to establish carbon pollution standards for new and existing power plants
- Make up to eight billion in loans available for investing in innovative technology
- Permit more renewable energy projects on public land
- Strengthen fuel economy standards
What questions do you have about Obama’s climate change goals?
- Michael Hawthorne: Environmental reporter for the Chicago Tribune
More Think Out Loud
OPB | Feb. 22, 2017