SHARE THIS SHOW:
OTHER SEGMENTS THIS HOUR:
RECENTLY ON TOL:
- A tumblr site dedicated to the people and places that make up Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Government Partnership with Faith-Based Groups
How is the government partnering with faith-based groups to provide social services to low income people in need? This week the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships will be in Oregon to provide an update about the nature and scope of its work with local groups.
Does your church or faith-based group partner with the federal government to provide services to people? How is it working? What questions do you have about the federal government providing support to faith-based groups?
- Alexia Kelly: Director of the Center for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships at HHS
- David Leslie: Executive director of Ecumenical Ministries Oregon
- Bruce Adams: President of the Columbia chapter of Americans United for the Separation of Church and State
- Arif Humayun: President and co-founder of Circle of Peace, an interfaith group