SHARE THIS SHOW:
OTHER SEGMENTS THIS HOUR:
RECENTLY ON TOL:
- A tumblr site dedicated to the people and places that make up Oregon and Southwest Washington.
May Day 2012
Members of Occupy Portland and a related group called the Portland Liberation Organizing Council will start a new campaign on May Day. Their goal is to reclaim the land, buildings and space that they believe rightfully belong to the community. Police are wary and warn of possible traffic congestion around rush hour.
Are you participating in the May Day actions? Have you followed the latest occupy related protests?
- Robert King: Public Information Officer for the Portland Police Bureau
- Kari Koch: Member of the Portland Liberation Organizing Council
- April Baer: Reporter for OPB News
- Francisco Lopez: Executive director for CAUSA, an immigrant rights group