SHARE THIS SHOW:
OTHER SEGMENTS THIS HOUR:
RECENTLY ON TOL:
- A tumblr site dedicated to the people and places that make up Oregon and Southwest Washington.
2012 conventions 2012 election 2013 session arts arts and culture author ballot measures basketball bomb books boy scouts budget bullying business charlie hales children clackamas climate change coal college courts crime culture culture club democrats drugs economy education environment family film fluoride food gay rights guns handguns health health care health insurance high school history housing immigration internet kitzhaber law legislature lgbt literary arts living marijuana marriage media medicine mental health military minor parties mohamed mohamud movies music native americans news newspaper obama olympics oregon our town parenting pers photography police politcs politics port portland portland business journal president prevention public safety religion republicans rnc romney rural salem sam adams sandy hook schools science shooting sports suicide supreme court taxes technology terrorism theater third parties transportation union university of oregon washington wildfire womensee all tags >>
AIR DATE: Friday, January 4th 2013
It's Friday, and so it's time for another news roundtable.
We'll look back at the news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors and news watchers.
This week we are looking at:
- The "fiscal cliff" compromise in Congress
- Speculation about Chip Kelly's move to the NFL
- Portland's new city council
What stories were you following this week?
- Sarah Mirk: Reporter at The Portland Mercury
- Jack Roberts: Executive Director of Lane Metro Partnership in Eugene
- Jim Moore: Political science professor and director of the Tom McCall Center for Policy Innovation at Pacific University