RECENTLY ON TOL:
- A tumblr site dedicated to the people and places that make up Oregon and Southwest Washington.
This health care bill would have been lot more effective if the following was done
1. Tort Reform. By reducing the cost of malpractise insurance the medical profession would have reduced the cost of medical service to the patients
2. If Engineering jobs can be outsourced to Asia to reduce cost why not outsource medical jobs also to reduce cost.
3. Import more Doctors from outside so that the Doctors so that with incresed supply of Doctors the Cost will come down.
4. A simple MRI costs $1500 in Oregon. The same quality MRI cost $200 in Asia
posted 3 years, 1 month ago
view in context