Corporate Support Coordinator
OPB is seeking an organized professional to support the team working to secure OPB and KMHD sponsorships from organizations throughout Oregon and southwest Washington. This non-exempt position is a full-time, regular status position with benefits.
The Corporate Support Coordinator is responsible for assuring the appropriate broadcast of radio spots and supporting the Director, Associate Director, and Account Executives. In addition, this position manages OPB trade accounts and digital ad placement and inventory.
Majority of time spent in OPB offices using a computer and telephone. Occasional need to move heavy objects in setting up for special projects and events. Evening or weekend work may occasionally be required to carry out events and meetings.
- Enthusiasm for OPB’s mission and content.
- Two years professional experience in an administrative, customer service, marketing, development, or project management role or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities for this position.
- Ability to work closely with a variety of people and work styles.
- Ability to handle confidential information and appropriately interact with clients.
- Clear and articulate written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and excellent phone presence.
- Fluency with standard computer software tools in business applications (Microsoft Office), experience utilizing a database to access information, and the ability to learn new software with speed and enthusiasm.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, accurate, able to manage multiple concurrent tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Solutions oriented with an eye towards problem solving and systematic improvement.
- Ability to carry projects forward independently with appropriate direction and judgment and anticipate and mitigate problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in a development setting or working with donors in a non-profit environment or high-level clients in a corporate work place.
- Experience with radio traffic and CRM programs.
- Experience with Photoshop.
Click HERE to apply.
All application materials are due by:
May 20, 2019, 5 p.m. (Pacific Time).
If your organization would like to be added to our contact list for future job openings so you can refer qualified applicants, please email us with your contact information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certain federal and state laws require that job applicants be able to view posters or notices describing specific laws that affect employers. These include the Oregon OSHA Job Safety and Health poster, the federal Equal Employment Opportunity poster, the federal Family and Medical Leave Act poster and the federal Polygraph Protection Act Notice. Although people viewing this section of opb.org may not be job applicants, this is the most readily available location to ensure this information is available to potential job applicants.