OPB seeks an experienced project manager skilled at working with interdisciplinary project teams to ensure technology projects, particularly a new CMS, are successfully deployed across the entire organization. This is a full time, regular status, exempt position with benefits, 12-month duration.
Plan, lead, manage and deliver enterprise-level projects and process improvement initiatives for OPB’s content delivery infrastructure. Responsible for all aspects of the project lifecycle from project initiation through project close. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and manage progress. Build and maintain relationships with team members, stakeholders, senior leadership, business partners, and vendors involved in project and process improvement initiatives.
Working conditions are generally within the typical office environment. Occasionally may require working evenings, weekends and holidays along with some travel.
- Minimum three years of experience effectively managing complex projects, tracking budgets, setting and accomplishing goals while managing dynamic priorities.
- Demonstrated skill and successful experience creating efficiencies, and implementing new and emerging technologies, including new/revised work processes.
- Demonstrated experience leading interdisciplinary teams to meet project and organizational goals.
- Demonstrated experience managing vendors to deliver quality, in scope and on time.
- Demonstrated experience leading stakeholders through process review, development, design and deployment (process, software or system) activities.
- Experience developing and conducting training, creating tutorials, and/or developing FAQs or How-To instructions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to foster a strategic mindset amongst project teams with the ability to drive both strategic and tactical efforts as necessary.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of OPB.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience with Information Systems including data, business intelligence and analytics, business systems analysis, enterprise application systems (CMS, CRM, MAM, HRIS, payroll) and integration.
- Demonstrated experience explaining technical concepts and projects in easy-to-understand terms to non-technical colleagues, project stakeholders, and executive leadership.
- Demonstrated skill and successful experience in organizational change and change management initiatives, including creating efficiencies.
- Experience managing projects in a technological environment.
- Experience working in a media facility or in the media field.
- Familiar with radio, television and/or online operations and content creation.
Click HERE to apply
Open until filled. Screening begins February 14, 2019
This is an ongoing recruitment.
If your organization would like to be added to our contact list for future job openings so you can refer qualified applicants, please email us with your contact information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certain federal and state laws require that job applicants be able to view posters or notices describing specific laws that affect employers. These include the Oregon OSHA Job Safety and Health poster, the federal Equal Employment Opportunity poster, the federal Family and Medical Leave Act poster and the federal Polygraph Protection Act Notice. Although people viewing this section of opb.org may not be job applicants, this is the most readily available location to ensure this information is available to potential job applicants.