Information For TV Viewers Who Receive OPB With An Antenna
Note to viewers in the 97219 zip code: You may need to rescan your TV the week of Nov. 12, 2018. Here’s how:
How To Locate A Channel Via Antenna
Please refer to our channel list to find the OPB channel lineup in your community.
How to Rescan Channels
- Your digital TV or converter box knows how to scan; all you need to do is start the process.
- If you have a converter box with an older analog TV, use the box remote (NOT the TV remote). If you have a digital TV, use that remote.
- Use the *Menu* button to search on-screen for a sub-section with a name like "Auto Scan," "Auto Program," "Auto Tuning" or "Channel Scanning." You may find it under a "Setup" heading.
- The specific wording varies among brands. If you have trouble finding the scanning section in the menu, consult your owner's manual. The "Setup" section will usually cover scanning.
- Use the up/down and left/right arrows to move through the on-screen menu. Highlight the scanning function, press "OK" or "Enter" and let the scan proceed. It takes only a few minutes; results will display when the scan is done.
- Once completed, your set should display OPB on the updated channels.
How To Locate A Channel Via Cable
For cable subscribers, contact your cable provider for access to the new PBS KIDS Channel and OPB PLUS in HD.
If you need additional help, please email the OPB Member Center.