Good morning, it’s Friday, Nov. 28. I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving. Here are this morning’s headlines:
- A landslide has closed the Larch Mountain Trail at Benson Bridge at Multnomah Falls.
- Four community meetings are scheduled in Bend to help determine the future of Mirror Pond.
- The Graduate Teaching Fellows Federation is planning to strike Tuesday after mediation with the University of Oregon failed to end in a settlement.
- A state report finds that the top failure of many adult care facilities in Jackson County is neglect of residents.
- A number of exotic orcas have been spotted near the inland waters along the Pacific Northwest this fall.
- A Cannon Beach police dog was recently fired for poor performance.