Time to catch up!
- 0:00: Intro
- 1:10: Mac Smiff of We Out Here debriefs on the year in Portland’s hip hop scene.
- 12:40: Portland’s Independent Police Review reports on tense relations between law enforcement and the city’s hip-hop community.
- 19:15: Cellist Nancy Ives walks us through her process of composing music.
- 28:55: Hector Hernandez inherits the tradition of the great Mexican muralists, like Diego Rivera.
- 33:45: Justin Simien chats on Live Wire about his film, “Dear White People”.
- 38:50: Gary Ferguson explores how nature helped him grieve after his wife’s death.