You’ll want to be sitting down for this one. We’ve got some heavy-hitters coming your way:
- 0:00: Intro
- 1:15: We preview releases by two of Portland’s biggest bands: Sleater-Kinney and the Decemberists.
- 9:20: Hand2Mouth Theater workshops their follow-up to Gus Van Sant’s “My Own Private Idaho” for the Fertile Ground Festival.
- 17:25: Michael Chabon talks about his novels, as well as his recent ventures into film and comics writing.
- 35:25: Christopher Kirkley checks back in now that his Tuareg homage to “Purple Rain” is set to premier at the Hollywood Theater.
- 40:50: Japanese tattoo artist Horisuzu walks us through his craft.
- 44:40: Frank McCourt offers his insights into teaching as part of Literary Arts’s Archive Project.