This week’s show plays like nice surprises — like a chance seating next to an old friend on a transcontinental flight. (How come that never happens?)
- 1:25 - Dan Vidmar of Shy Girls talks about his new mixtape release and the challenges of keeping emotional honesty in performance.
- 11:55 - Where are they? A screaming lack of women artists on the summer festival circuit.
- 16:25 - Josh Lifton of Crowd Supply and Kelley Roy of ADX Portland on makers’ mad month of May.
- 26:50 - An opbmusic Studio Session with Helio Sequence.
- 33:30 - Producer Aaron Scott checks in from the Southeast Oregon Symposium on the Arts and Economic Development.
- 35:05 - Philip Glass, in conversation with Portland Opera General Director Christopher Mattaliano at a Powell’s Books event.
Coming through loud and clear for you on Saturday….