Robinson has divided the chapters into what he says are the typical questions he gets from people struggling with accepting marriage as an option for same-sex couples. The questions include:
- Doesn’t the Bible condemn homosexuality?
- Doesn’t gay marriage undermine marriage?
- What’s wrong with civil unions?
- Why should you care about gay marriage if you’re straight?
Where do you stand on gay marriage? What informs your thinking on the issue? What questions do you have about it?
- Gene Robinson: Ninth Bishop of the Episocal Diocese of New Hampshire and author of God Believes in Love: Straight Talk about Gay Marriage
- Josh Jeffery: Research fellow for Warner Pacific College
- Sergei Sveshnikov: Priest at Holy New Martyrs and Confessors of Russia Orthodox Church in Mulino