We’re marking 10 years of “Think Out Loud” this year with various specials and audience shows, along with a few compilations from shows we’ve done on a few different topics in the last decade. Earlier this year we played some excerpts from a selection of authors on the show. Today we turn to a more specific and somber topic, and one that recurs time and time and again: guns and gun violence.
Because of time constraints, we couldn’t get to all of the important and timely conversations that touch on the topic, but here links to the ones we were able to pull from, to bring you a sense of coverage over time.
- Kip Kinkel’s lawyer, Dennis Balske
- The Reality of Guns
- Robert Yuille on the first anniversary of the Clackamas Town Center Shooting
- Reynolds High School Shooting
- Gun Show And Expanded Background Checks
- Gun Stories Series: ‘Think Out Loud’ on Guns & Suicide
- Roseburg, two months after the Umpqua Community College shooting
- Talking to one new gun owner in North Portland
- Gun violence as a public health issue
- School Safety and Student Walkouts