It’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- The ongoing developments in the Paris terrorist attacks
- Education Week rankings that put Oregon near the bottom
- A lawsuit against the University of Oregon by an alleged victim of sexual assault on campus
- The latest plan for funding street maintenance and repairs in Portland
What stories have you been following this week?
- Jason Conger: Partner at Miller Nash Graham & Dunn, and former Oregon state representative
- Eve Epstein: Director of enterprise reporting for OPB News
- Denis Theriault: News editor at the Portland Mercury