It’s Friday, so it’s time for the news roundtable, our chance to review the big news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors and news watchers.
This week, our discussion topics include:
- Major Supreme Court decisions overturning key sections of the Voting Rights Act and the Defense of Marriage Act
- Continuing ripples from the Oregonian’s decision to cut delivery days and staff
- Legislative work in Salem beginning to come to an end
What stories are you following this week?
- Jim Pasero: Principal for the public affairs company Third Century Solutions
- Naseem Rakha: Journalist and author
- Mark Zusman: Editor of Willamette Week