It’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers. This week our discussion topics include:
- The man who stopped the Kitzhaber administration from deleting emails has stepped forward.
- The Oregon Education Investment Board may soon be a thing of the past.
- Former Republican Senate candidate Monica Wehby has formed a political action committee.
- A shooting at the Last Thursday event in Northeast Portland last night highlights ongoing tensions in the neighborhood.
- Casey Parks: Oregonian/OregonLive reporter covering diversity on the storytelling team
- Karol Collymore: Executive director of the Equity Foundation
- Nigel Jaquiss: Reporter for Willamette Week
- Stephen Griffith: Retired Partner at Stoel Rives