Have you produced, directed or acted in a film or television production in Oregon? Do you make a living in the industry in the northwest? What would make it easier for you to do what you do? Do you enjoy seeing your city or town on the small or big screen? What do you think shows get right — and wrong — about our region?
- KEARIE PEAK: Co-executive producer of Leverage
- LANA VEENKER: President of Lana Veenker Casting in Portland, casting director for Leverage
- TODD FREEMAN: Independent filmmaker
- KEVIN KLOWDEN: Managing economist and director of the California Center
- KRISTI TURNQUIST: Pop culture reporter for The Oregonian newspaper