Last week Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler gave a talk about homelessness to an early morning audience eating breakfast at the Multnomah Athletic Club. “Think Out Loud” was there to ask a few questions of the mayor and moderate a panel discussion afterward.
- Bob Day, deputy chief of the Portland Police Bureau
- Marc Jolin, director of the Joint Office of Homeless Services
- Andrew Mendenhall, senior medical director of substance use disorder services at Central City Concern
- Dave Otte, partner and owner at Holst Architecture
- Kaia Sand, executive director of Street Roots