We’ll be reacting to the Supreme Court’s rulings on DOMA and Prop 8. We’ll have a variety of voices from the Northwest - legal experts explaining the implications of the rulings, activists on both sides and people who will be affected.
What’s your reaction to these rulings? How do these decisions affect you or people you know?
- Lisa McElroy: Associate professor of law at Drexel University Earl T. Mack School of Law
- Jim Oleske: Law professor at Lewis and Clark
- Thalia Zepatos: Community engagement director at Freedom to Marry
- Nikki Costa: Washington resident who is marrying her longtime partner Judy July Fourth
- Joseph Backholm: Executive director of The Family Policy Institute of Washington