You can read the conversation that unfolded on the blog when the show first aired here.
Have you donated eggs? Do you have a child conceived through egg donation? Do half of your genes come from a donated egg? Are all eggs created equal, or should people pay more for “better” genes?
- Catherine Meyer: Portland resident and egg donor
- Wendie Wilson: President of Gifted Journeys
- Michelle Hess Walton: Portland resident and egg donor
- Dr. John Hesla: Fertility doctor with Oregon Reproductive Medicine
- Marna Gatlin: Founder, Parents Via Egg Donation; mother of child conceived via egg donation