Most experts are not predicting a big turnaround in the housing market anytime soon — that’s despite the lowest interest rates in a half century. Though rates are low, only a small percentage of people can easily qualify for credit.
Have you had trouble getting a loan? Have you sold your home in a short sale? Have you tried? Have you been foreclosed on?
- Gerry Mildner: Director of the Center for Real Estate at Portland State University
- Terry Gunther: recently sold her home in a short sale
- Rick Sadle: Short sale negotiator with the Sadle Real Estate Team
- Jack Graham: Real estate attorney
- Greg Mirecki: Managing partner of Premier Mortgage Resources