Be a part of a team of dedicated volunteers and staff who share your commitment to public media. Join us as an OPB volunteer.
Volunteers support OPB in a variety of ways:
- Lending administrative and data entry skills to short-term projects or ongoing roles
- Strengthening community engagement as social media moderator assistants
- Increasing the accessibility of OPB content by editing transcripts from archival OPB footage
- Connecting with the community during membership drives or at events
- Supporting content creation as field porters or research assistants
- And much more!
As an OPB volunteer, you can:
- Go behind the scenes of a leading public media organization
- Gain new skills and receive valuable training
- Pursue leadership opportunities through some volunteer positions
- Support the organization you love!
Get started as an OPB volunteer:
- Interested in volunteer opportunities? Complete our volunteer application.
- Once your application has been processed, you’ll begin receiving email updates about upcoming volunteer opportunities that may interest you.
- Please note: Volunteers must be 18 years or over to participate. Also, we are unable to accommodate court-mandated service or volunteering associated with academic assignments, unpaid internships or graduation requirements.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.