Be a part of a team of dedicated volunteers and staff who share your commitment to public media. Join us as an OPB volunteer.
Volunteers support OPB in a variety of ways:
- Lending administrative and data entry skills to short-term projects or ongoing roles
- Strengthening community engagement as social media moderator assistants
- Increasing the accessibility of OPB content by editing transcripts from archival OPB footage
- Connecting with the community during membership drives or at events
- Supporting content creation as field porters or research assistants
- And much more!
As an OPB volunteer, you can:
- Go behind the scenes of a leading public media organization
- Gain new skills and receive valuable training
- Pursue leadership opportunities through some volunteer positions
- Support the organization you love!
Get started as an OPB volunteer:
- Interested in volunteer opportunities? Complete our volunteer application.
- Once your application has been processed, you’ll begin receiving email updates about upcoming volunteer opportunities that may interest you.
- Please note: Volunteers must be 18 years or over to participate. Also, we are unable to accommodate service requirements related to court mandates, academic assignments, unpaid internships, graduation requirements, housing or treatment programs, or other outside organizations. Volunteering related to matching gift programs is permitted. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.