Clark County, Washington health officials confirmed Wednesday that they have diagnosed 14 cases of measles, and three suspected cases, so far this year.
All of the measles outbreaks have been among children.
The county published a long list of possible exposure sites on its website — including medical clinics, churches and elementary schools in Vancouver. Health officials say people may have also been exposed at the Portland International Airport and the nearby IKEA store.
Clark County says it is requiring students and staff who do not have proof of measles immunity to stay out of schools and child care settings.
Anyone who believes they have symptoms of the measles should contact their health care provider or county health department.
The county established a hotline related to the outbreak.
“Anyone who has questions about public exposures should contact the call center, 360-397-8021. The call center hours are 9 am to 5 pm daily, including weekends,” the county wrote in a statement.
Full list of places and times of potential exposure:
- Magnolia Family Clinic, 2207 NE Broadway, Suite 200, Portland from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 8.
- The Vancouver Clinic, 700 NE 87th Ave., Vancouver
- 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, Jan. 11.
- 10:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturday Jan. 12.
- 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 13.
- 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, Jan. 14.
- Kaiser Cascade Park, 12607 SE Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver from 1 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 12.
- Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel Emergency Department, 2801 N Gantenbein Ave., Portland from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 12.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center Emergency Department, 400 NE Mother Joseph Pl., Vancouver
- 10 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 12 to 4 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 13.
- 12:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 13.
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center Emergency Department, 2211 NE 139th St., Vancouver
- 8:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 12 to 1 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 13.
- 5:45 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 13 and 12:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 14.
- Cornerstone Christian Academy, 10818 NE 117th Ave., Vancouver on Friday, Jan. 4
- Vancouver Home Connection, 301 S. Lieser Road, Vancouver on Monday, Jan. 7; Tuesday, Jan. 8; and Friday, Jan. 11.
- Hearthwood Elementary School, 801 NE Hearthwood Blvd., Vancouver on Monday, Jan. 7; Tuesday, Jan. 8; and Wednesday, Jan. 9.
- Image Elementary School, 4400 NE 122nd Ave., Vancouver on Tuesday, Jan. 8 and Wednesday, Jan. 9.
- Eisenhower Elementary School, 9201 NW Ninth Ave., Vancouver on Tuesday, Jan. 8 and Wednesday, Jan. 9.
- Church of Christ Savior, 3612 F St., Vancouver from 9:30 a.m. to noon and Sunday, Jan. 6, 6p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Church of Truth, 7250 NE 41st St., Vancouver from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 6.
- Portland International Airport, 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland from 10:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 7. More specifically, anyone who spent time in Concourse D and the Delta Sky Lounge during that time period.
- Costco, 4849 NE 138th Ave., Portland from 1 p.m. to 5:30 pm Tuesday, Jan. 8.
- Amazon Lockers, 1131 SW Jefferson St., Portland from 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 10.
- Rejuvenation, 1100 SE Grand Ave. Portland from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 10.
- Pho Green Papaya, 13215 SE Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 10.
- Chuck’s Produce, 13215 SE Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver from 8 p.m. to 11:45 pm Thursday, Jan. 10 and 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Friday, Jan. 11.
IKEA, 10280 NE Cascades Parkway, Portland from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Friday, Jan. 11.