The verdict is in for the trial of the Malheur Refuge occupiers. All seven defendants were found not guilty of conspiring to impede federal workers of doing their jobs. We'll talk about the verdict, reaction to it and what it might mean for federal workers and patriot movements going forward.
- Amelia Templeton: OPB reporter
- Matthew Schindler: Defense attorney who helped represent defendant Kevin Medenbach
- Kevin Sali: Portland based defense attorney
- Jason Holm: Assistant Regional Director for the U.S. Fish & Wildlife
- Joan Anzelmo: Retired National Parks Service Superintendent
- Chris Briels: Member of the Harney County Committee of Safety
- Georgia Marshall: Harney County rancher
- Amanda Peacher: OPB reporter
- Peter Walters: Member of the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation
Contact "Think Out Loud"
If you'd like to comment on any of the topics in this show, or suggest a topic of your own, please get in touch with us on Facebook or Twitter, send an email to email@example.com, or you can leave a voicemail for us at 503-293-1983. The call-in phone number during the noon hour is 888-665-5865.